Gokul Cruise Premium
Among the finest Deluxe Four bedroom houseboat plying Kerala’s backwaters, Gokul Cruise provides a wonderful cruise at extremely reasonable rates. Its true, its more expensive than other Deluxe Houseboats in the same type, four bedroom houseboats namely, however you would be paying the extra Premum of a few hundred rupees for the superior upkeep of the boat and the spotless service. Large in size to say the least,, of course in comparison to other houseboats of the same type, you will enjoy the space inside, its cleanliness and warmth in service set against basic, good looking interiors.
All meals and Taxes Service tax @ 3.09% will be extra
Honeymoon Services include Flower decoration on bed, Cake and Candle Light Dinner. Charges for the same are extra and are based on standards of food menu and service.
Standard: Rs. 2000
Rs.26500/-Get best offer price
- Rates mentioned above are for Alleppey Round Cruise only. For Kumarakom cruise an additional Rs.2000 will be charged Extra. One Child below 4 years sharing bed with adults is complimentary
- The primary guest checking in to the houseboat must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- Houseboat cruises stop for houseboats to anchor at 1730 hrs everyday and resume cruising at 0700 hrs the following morning. Changes in stoppage of cruise and resumption of cruise may vary and Flexys Journeys or www.houseboat.in is not liable for any such change or claims against such stoppage or resumption of your houseboat cruise.
- Ac will be operated whenever requested by the guest for premium houseboat.
- For deluxe houseboats, AC will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am.
- AC (Air conditioner) is switched on only between 9pm and 6am. Extension of the same may be allowed by the houseboat crew for extra payment, however Flexys Journeys is not a party to such transactions or resulting problems from such transactions
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the houseboat. The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 9 AM.
- The houseboat tariff includes all meals and taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services or food that you have requested during your cruise. You are required to pay the same directly.
- The houseboat reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Flexys Journeys will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the houseboat due to the aforesaid reason.
- Service tax of 3.09% is applicable for all luxury houseboats
- 100% retention will be charged if cancellation is made within 24 hours of check in time.
- Any change in Luxury Tax or Service Tax from April Ist 2011 onwards will be informed later and will be applicable.
- Any other Tax Levies Duties applied by the Central State or Local Authorities will be applied from time to time.
- Payment should be made in advance along with the confirmation voucher.